Center Line, Michigan Jail and Mugshot Information
The City of Center Line, Michigan has a population of 8,257. The mayor as of 2018 is Bob Binson. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The city can be found in Macomb County.
7070 E. Ten Mile Road
Center Line, MI 48015
The crime index of Center Line, as reported by a 2016 statistic, was 271.7. There has been 10 registered sex offenders living in the city, with the residents-sex offender ratio at 839 to 1. The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is a lot smaller than the state average.
Center Line, Michigan Police Station Information
The table offers a complete overview of all reported annual crimes in Center Line, MI. The total number of reported crimes in Center Line, MI is shown and for comparison purposes, each crime is also displayed based on the number of crimes per 100,000 people. The crimes are also broken down into two categories; violent crimes and property crimes. The table shows that the overall Center Line, MI crime rate is 35% higher than the Michigan average and is 11% higher than the national average. Looking at violent crime specifically, Center Line, MI has a violent crime rate that is 25% lower than the Michigan average and 12% lower than the national average. For property crime, Center Line, MI is 51% higher than the Michigan average and 15% higher than the national average.
Facts about crime in Center Line, Michigan:
- The overall crime rate in Center Line is 11% higher than the national average.
- For every 100,000 people, there are 8.35 daily crimes that occur in Center Line.
- Center Line is safer than 24% of the cities in the United States.
- In Center Line you have a 1 in 33 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- The number of total year over year crimes in Center Line has decreased by 5%.
A Message from Director Myszenski
“As the Director of Public Safety, I, Paul J. Myszenski would like to take this opportunity to thank each every resident of the City of Center Line for supporting the Public Safety Millage. Your Public Safety Department is comprised of a group of officers who are highly motivated and dedicated to supplying the City of Center Line with the utmost in professional law enforcement and fire protection services. The sole purpose of our department is to create a safe environment for the residents and visitors of our community.”
Center Line Police Department Address:
Paul Myszenski, Director of Public Safety
7070 E. Ten Mile Road
Center Line, MI 48015
Non-Emergency Phone Number: 586-757-2200
Emergency Phone Number: 911
- Inmates will be allowed two (2) visits per week with up to three (3) visitors for approximately thirty (30) minutes. Certain trusties are granted three (3) visits per week.
- All friends\family visits are conducted via video visitation (either on site or remotely). Please refer to www.icsolutions.com for details.
- On-site visiting is conducted in the Jail Annex, Sunday – Thursday, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM and 5:45 PM – 9:00 PM.
- For remote video visitation schedule, please refer visitors to the above web address.
- Visitors must register at least 24 hours prior to the visit, but no more then two weeks in advance.
- Valid picture identification (e.g., driver’s license, State I.D., or Military I.D. with picture) is required of all visitors, with the exception of children under the age of 17. Visitors under the age of 17 must be accompanied and supervised by an authorized adult visitor.
- Visitors may visit up to five (5) inmates in custody (individually).
- It is the responsibility of the prisoner to notify visitors of their program/class schedule. Programs/classes will not be interrupted for visiting.
Center Line, Michigan Jail:
Address 1: 7070 E Ten Mile Rd
City: Center Line
Zip Code: 48015-1101
County: Macomb County
Phone #: 586-757-2203
Fax #: 586-756-3944
Type: Police Departments
Population Served: 10000
Number of Officers: 29
Police Records Request in Center Line, Michigan
Pursuant to Public Act 563 of 2014, the Michigan Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”) was amended with an effective date of July 1, 2015. In accordance with the amendments to the FOIA, the following is the written public summary of the City of Center Line’s (the “City”) FOIA Procedures and Guidelines.
Submitting a FOIA Request to the City of Center Line:
- Requests to inspect or obtain copies of public records prepared, owned, used, possessed or retained by the City must be submitted in writing.
- A request must sufficiently describe a public record so as to enable the City to find it.
- No specific form to submit a written FOIA request is required. However, a FOIA request form is available by clicking here.
- Written requests may be made in person by delivery to City Hall or by mail addressed to City of Center Line, 7070 E. Ten Mile Road, Center Line, Michigan 48015.
- Requests may also be made by facsimile to the City at 586-755-0790 or via email to Janice Pockrandt.
City of Center Line FOIA Procedures and Guidelines: