Marysville, Michigan Jail and Mugshot Information
The City of Marysville, Michigan has a population of 9,959. The mayor as of 2018 is Daniel A. Damman. The city can be found in St. Clair County.
Daniel A. Damman
1111 Delaware Ave,
Marysville, MI 48040
The crime index of Marysville, as reported by a 2016 statistic, was 102.2. There has been 6 registered sex offenders living in the city, with the residents-sex offender ratio at 1,632 to 1. The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is a lot smaller than the state average.
Marysville, Michigan Police Station Information
The table illustrates an overview of the annual crime reported in Marysville, MI. These figures on reported criminal activity in Marysville, MI, based on a reported crime per 100,000 citizens, is shown in order to compare these rates across disparate categories. You will notice that the crimes collected here, for comparison purposes, have been separated between violent crimes and those involving or threatening property. According to the annual crime data, the crime rate in Marysville, MI is 41% lower than the average of the whole of the state of Michigan, and when compared with the national average, is 50% lower than. When looking at violent crimes, Marysville, MI has 57% lower than violent crime rate than Michigan average, while remaining 49% lower than the national average. In property crime, Marysville, MI is 36% lower than the average of Michigan and is 50% lower than the national average.
Facts about crime in Marysville, Michigan:
- The overall crime rate in Marysville is 50% lower than the national average.
- For every 100,000 people, there are 3.86 daily crimes that occur in Marysville.
- Marysville is safer than 63% of the cities in the United States.
- In Marysville you have a 1 in 71 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- The number of total year over year crimes in Marysville has increased by 7%.
The Marysville Police Department Bike Patrol Unit was formed in May 2000. In keeping with the principles of Community Policing, the Bike Unit will allow officers closer contact with the citizens of Marysville. The unit will work special details along with general patrol as manpower allows. Bikes have the ability to move quietly through the neighborhoods to approach situations undetected. They will be utilized in the City Park and along the waterfront to traverse areas patrol cars cannot go.
Marysville Police Department Address:
Thomas Konik, Chief of Police
1355 Delaware Ave,
Marysville, MI 48040
Phone: (810) 364-6300
Marysville, Michigan Jail:
Address 1: 1355 Delaware Ave
Zip Code: 48040-1568
County: St Clair County
Phone #: 810-364-6300
Fax #: 810-364-3043
Type: Police Departments
Population Served: 10000
Number of Officers: 16
Police Records Request in Marysville, Michigan
It is the public policy of this state that all persons (except those persons incarcerated in state or local correctional facilities) are entitled to full and complete information regarding the affairs of government and the official acts of those who represent them as public officials and public employees. The people shall be informed so that they may fully participate in the democratic process.
To submit a FOIA request to the City:
- A request must sufficiently describe a public record so as to enable the City to find it.
Please include the words “FOIA” or “FOIA Request” in the request to assist the City in providing a prompt response.
- Requests to inspect or obtain copies of public records prepared, owned, used, possessed or retained by the City may be submitted on the City’s FOIA Request Form, in any other form of writing (letter, fax, email, etc.).
- Any verbal request will be documented by the City on the City’s FOIA Request Form.
- No specific form to submit a written request is required. However a FOIA Request Form and other FOIA-related forms are available for your use and convenience on the City’s website at www.cityofmarysvillemi.com and at the FOIA Coordinator’s office.
- Written requests may be delivered to the City in person or by mail: 1111 Delaware, Michigan 48040; Attention City Clerk/Finance Director
- Requests may be faxed to (810) 364-3940. To ensure a prompt response, faxed requests should contain the term “FOIA” or “FOIA Request” on the first/cover page.
- Requests may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure a prompt response, email requests should contain the term “FOIA” or “FOIA Request” in the subject line.