Search for Police Arrests in New Baltimore City, Michigan. Results may include: Inmate ID: Gender: Jail Location: Birth Date, Booked: Charges, Bond Amount, Bond Type, Charges, Court, Mugshot.
New Baltimore, Michigan Jail and Mugshot Information
The City of New Baltimore, Michigan has a population of 12,084. The mayor as of 2018 is John Dupray. His phone number is 586-725-2151, ext.119 and his email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The city can be found in Macomb County.
36535 Green Street
New Baltimore, MI 48047
Phone: 586-725-2151, ext.119
The crime index of New Baltimore, as reported by a 2016 statistic, was 99.2. There has been 18 registered sex offenders living in the city, with the residents-sex offender ratio at 688 to 1. The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is smaller than the state average.
New Baltimore, Michigan Police Station Information
When reviewing the table, you see a comprehensive overview of all annual crimes reported in New Baltimore, MI. All reported New Baltimore, MI crimes are shown and for assessment, each particular crime is demonstrated, establishing an accurate total that represents any crimes committed for every 100,000 residents. You’ll also notice that the crimes are distributed into two separate categories, being; violent crimes and property crimes. In addition, the table also demonstrates that the New Baltimore, MI overall crime rate is 63% lower than in comparison to the Michigan average; and is also 70% lower than compared to the national average. Specifically regarding violent crimes in New Baltimore, MI, the rate is 73% lower than compared to the Michigan average, and 68% lower than when paralleled to the national average. When comparing property crime, New Baltimore, MI comes in at 61% lower than to the average seen in Michigan, and 70% lower than the overall national average.
Facts about crime in New Baltimore, Michigan:
- The overall crime rate in New Baltimore is 70% lower than the national average.
- For every 100,000 people, there are 2.25 daily crimes that occur in New Baltimore.
- New Baltimore is safer than 73% of the cities in the United States.
- In New Baltimore you have a 1 in 122 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- The number of total year over year crimes in New Baltimore has decreased by 20%.
The New Baltimore Police Department’s mission is to provide excellent service and protection through leadership and partnership with the community.
Protecting the community is at the core of what they do, but they also provide a variety of traditional and non-traditional services. They will accomplish their mission by being leaders in the community and working hand-in-hand with the public to make New Baltimore a great place to live.
The purpose of the New Baltimore Police Bicycle Patrol Unit is to provide maximum, maneuverable, and highly-visible police protection to the community.
Due to their stealth-like approach and ability to operate in any terrain, the Bike Patrol is integral in controlling crowded streets, suppressing gang activity, investigating street-level alcohol incidents, deterring narcotics complaints, and maintaining the peace and good order of the community.
The NBPD Criminal Investigative Division is comprised of highly trained detectives who investigate crimes and are assigned to work in partnership with families, schools, social service agencies, and the courts to protect and assist our citizens. The Criminal Investigative Division complements all other community policing efforts within the New Baltimore Police Department.
Evidence Technicians and Accident Investigators
Through documentation, reconstruction, and photography, our Accident Investigators analyze accident scenes resulting in serious injuries or fatalities.
The NBPD has three current Accident Investigators who are available to process scenes. All three have attended advanced training programs at the Macomb Criminal Justice Training Center, hosted by instructors from the Northwestern University Center for Public Safety — noted experts in the fields of traffic engineering, accident reconstruction and vehicle dynamics.
The New Baltimore Police Evidence Technician Division is comprised of two officers.
Their Crime Scene Investigators had to attend an intense 80 hour class involving latent fingerprint examination, photography, crime scene sketching, laser training, evidence recovery, and evidence document techniques. This schooling is required on top of the initial crime scene investigation classes given during the 16 weeks of the basic police academy.
New Baltimore Police Department Address:
Fred Riebel II, Chief of Police
37885 Green St.
New Baltimore, MI 48047
Main Telephone: (586) 725-2181
Fax: (586) 725-1371
- Inmates will be allowed two (2) visits per week with up to three (3) visitors for approximately thirty (30) minutes. Certain trusties are granted three (3) visits per week.
- All friends\family visits are conducted via video visitation (either on site or remotely). Please refer to www.icsolutions.com for details.
- On-site visiting is conducted in the Jail Annex, Sunday – Thursday, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM and 5:45 PM – 9:00 PM.
- For remote video visitation schedule, please refer visitors to the above web address.
- Visitors must register at least 24 hours prior to the visit, but no more then two weeks in advance.
- Valid picture identification (e.g., driver’s license, State I.D., or Military I.D. with picture) is required of all visitors, with the exception of children under the age of 17. Visitors under the age of 17 must be accompanied and supervised by an authorized adult visitor.
- Visitors may visit up to five (5) inmates in custody (individually).
- It is the responsibility of the prisoner to notify visitors of their program/class schedule. Programs/classes will not be interrupted for visiting.
New Baltimore, Michigan Jail:
Address 1: 50910 Washington Ave
City: New Baltimore
Zip Code: 48047-2176
County: Macomb County
Phone #: 586-725-2181
Fax #: 586-725-1371
Type: Police Departments
Population Served: 10000
Number of Officers: 17