Search for Police Arrests in Springfield City, Michigan. Results may include: Inmate ID: Gender: Jail Location: Birth Date, Booked: Charges, Bond Amount, Bond Type, Charges, Court, Mugshot.
Springfield, Michigan Jail and Mugshot Information
The City of Springfield, Michigan has a population of 5,260. The mayor as of 2018 is Harry Burdett. His phone number is 269-967-9508. The city can be found in Calhoun County.
601 Avenue A
Springfield, MI 49037
The crime index of Springfield, as reported by a 2013 statistic, was 233.8. There has been 26 registered sex offenders living in the city, with the residents-sex offender ratio at 201 to 1.
Springfield, Michigan Police Station Information
Facts about crime in Springfield, Michigan:
- The overall crime rate in Springfield is 4% lower than the national average.
- For every 100,000 people, there are 7.21 daily crimes that occur in Springfield.
- Springfield is safer than 21% of the cities in the United States.
- In Springfield you have a 1 in 39 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- The number of total year over year crimes in Springfield has increased by 2%.
Springfield Department of Public Safety is a diverse department made up of the Calhoun County Springfield Law Enforcement Team (through the City’s contract with the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office) and Springfield Fire Department. This combines law enforcement and fire services into a unified organization with a goal of providing the highest level of professional public service to our community.
Dispatching emergency and non-emergency calls are handled through the Calhoun County Consolidated Dispatch: 315 Green Street, Marshall, MI. (269-781-0911)
Citizens can visit the Springfield Department of Public Safety building for services such as Freedom of Information Act requests, burn permits, licenses to purchase handguns, and sex offender registration.
The Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office Springfield Law Enforcement Team provides policing services to the citizens of Springfield. The service includes:
- Answering calls for service (criminal and civil)
- Traffic enforcement
- Animal control
- Criminal investigations
- Crime prevention education
The Calhoun County Correctional Facility is located in the City of Battle Creek and was opened in 1994. It is a Direct Supervision facility, meaning that corrections officers work in the living areas of the inmates/detainees. The jail is rated for 630 inmates/detainees and employs a staff of approximately 120. The local population averages 275-325 inmates/detainees and, in order to offset costs and raise revenue for the County, rents out remaining beds to other cities, counties, and the federal government.
The Corrections Division is further responsible for Court and Justice Center Security, as well as the transportation of inmates/detainees to and from Courts and other correctional facilities.
- Secure lodging for pre-sentenced and sentenced inmates/detainees
- Prisoner Transport and Court Security
- Support Services to Inmates/Detainees (24-hour NCCHC Accredited Medical Care, food service, religious support, laundry, counseling, GED education, etc.)
- Contract Civil Detention
Inmate/Detainee Visitation Hours
The Calhoun County Correctional Facility is a 24-hour / 7-day-a-week operation. However, inmate/detainee visitation takes place during the following scheduled times, unless otherwise authorized by the Shift Commander.
Onsite: Monday – Friday: 7:30am-10:30am, 12:30pm-4:30pm.
Remote: Daily 7:30am-10:30am, 12:30pm-4:30pm, 7:30pm-9:00pm.
- In order to visit, one must go to www.icsolutions.com to login to an existing account or create a new account.
- Visitors who already have an ICSolutions account for inmate telephones can use that same account for video visitation.
- Select the option to “Register for Video”. Follow the directions for registration. Once registration is completed, visitors can schedule a visitation session.
- Visitors can visit using the On Site visiting terminals at no cost.
- Visitors can visit Off Site by using their computer or any android device by downloading The Visitor android app, ICS MOBILE, from the Google Play store. Off Site visitation is fee based and a 25 minute visit will cost $8.75. Internet connectivity issues during off site visits will not be refunded.
- In order to visit, visitors must schedule a visit at least 48 hours in advance. Visitors must schedule their visits through the ICSolutions website, or at the visitation registration station in the Visitation Lobby at the jail.
Springfield, Michigan Jail: