Search for Police Arrests in Three Rivers City, Michigan. Results may include: Inmate ID: Gender: Jail Location: Birth Date, Booked: Charges, Bond Amount, Bond Type, Charges, Court, Mugshot.
Three Rivers, Michigan Jail and Mugshot Information
The City of Three Rivers, Michigan has a population of 7,811. The mayor as of 2018 is Thomas J. Lowry. His phone number is (269) 273-7323 and his email address is email@example.com. The city can be found in St. Joseph County.
Thomas J. Lowry
333 W. Michigan Avenue
Three Rivers, MI 49093
Home Phone: 269.278.7255
The crime index of Three Rivers, as reported by a 2016 statistic, was 369.6. There has been 154 registered sex offenders living in the city, with the residents-sex offender ratio at 50 to 1.
Three Rivers, Michigan Police Station Information
A general overview of all the annual reported crimes in Three Rivers, MI is displayed. The data has been arranged to make it easier to find both the gross total of reported crimes and the number of crimes reported per 100,000 people in Three Rivers, MI. These statistics are further divided into two distinct categories (violent crimes and property crimes) to provide more insight to how prevalent crime is in the area. You’ll find that the rate of crime in Three Rivers, MI averages 95% higher than the rest of Michigan while the rate of crime on a national scale is 60% higher than. You’ll find that the occurrence of violent crime in Three Rivers, MI is 33% higher than the average rate of crime in Michigan and 56% higher than the rest of the nation. Similarly, crime involving property stands 111% higher than the remainder of the state of Michigan and 61% higher than the nation’s average. Both of these statistics relate to how safe residents and businesses are while performing everyday activities in the Three Rivers, MI area.
Facts about crime in Three Rivers, Michigan:
- The overall crime rate in Three Rivers is 60% higher than the national average.
- For every 100,000 people, there are 12.03 daily crimes that occur in Three Rivers.
- Three Rivers is safer than 15% of the cities in the United States.
- In Three Rivers you have a 1 in 23 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- The number of total year over year crimes in Three Rivers has decreased by 6%.
The Three Rivers Police Department is currently staffed with fifteen sworn officers, one code enforcement officer and three office assistants. The administration of the department is performed by the Chief of Police, Thomas J. Bringman, and his command staff.
The department provides 24 hour police services to the Three Rivers Community. They partner with many organizations in the community to prevent crime and improve the quality of life in the city. It is their desire to make Three Rivers a safe and enjoyable place to live.
Three Rivers Police Department Address:
Thomas J. Bringman, Chief of Police
333 W Michigan Ave,
Three Rivers, MI 49093
Report a Crime (Central Dispatch): (269) 467-4195
Administrative Offices: (269) 278-1235
Code Enforcement / Animal Control: (269) 278-1235 ext. 142
Chief of Police: (269) 278-1235 ext. 130
The Sheriff, by statute, is responsible for operating the County Jail. The Jail Division maintains all functions related to Jail and Inmate management. The jail houses approximately 167 inmates. The St. Joseph County Jail operates with a staff of twenty-four (24) full time and five (5) part-time employees, which includes four (4) Correction Sergeants. Annually, the jail staff processes approximately 3500 inmates. The Jail Staff’s primary responsibility is to provide a safe, secure, and humane environment for inmates.
The jail offers several programs including education, rehabilitation, mental health, ministry, and health care. Inmate work crews work throughout the county to help with many public works projects.
Three Rivers, Michigan Jail:
Address 1: 333 W Michigan Ave
City: Three Rivers
Zip Code: 49093-2124
County: St Joseph County
Phone #: 269-278-1235
Fax #: 269-278-3195
Type: Police Departments
Population Served: 7500
Number of Officers: 15
Police Records Request in Three Rivers, Michigan
Consistent with Public Act 563 of 2014 amending the Michigan Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the following is the Written Public Summary of the City’s FOIA Procedures and Guidelines relevant to the general public.
How do I submit a FOIA request to the City of Three Rivers?
- Requests to inspect or obtain copies of public records prepared, owned, used, possessed or retained by the City of Three Rivers must be submitted in writing.
- A request must sufficiently describe a public record so as to enable the City to find it.
- No specific form to submit a written request is require However a FOIA Request form for your use and convenience is available on the City’s website at www.threeriversmi.org
- Written requests can be made in person by delivery to any City office in person or by mail.
- Requests can also be made by facsimile by calling 269-273-3132 for non-Police Department records and 269-278-3195 for Police Department records
- A request may also be submitted by email. To ensure a prompt response, e-mail requests should contain the term “FOIA” or “FOIA Request” in the subject line and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org