Search for Police Arrests in Picayune City, Mississippi. Results may include: Booking #: Age: Mugshot, Gender: Race: Arresting Agency: Booking Date: Charges: Bond:
Picayune, Mississippi Information
The City of Picayune, Mississippi has a population of 10,878. The mayor as of 2018 is Dr. Ed. Pinero. His phone number is 601-798-9770 and his email address is email@example.com. The city can be found in Pearl River County.
Dr. Ed. Pinero
203 Goodyear Blvd.,
Picayune, MS 39466
The crime index of Picayune, as reported by a 2016 statistic, was 368.2. There has been 81 registered sex offenders living in the city, with the residents-sex offender ratio at 132 to 1.
Picayune, Mississippi Police Station Information
Facts about crime in Picayune, Mississippi:
- The overall crime rate in Picayune is 8% higher than the national average.
- For every 100,000 people, there are 8.12 daily crimes that occur in Picayune.
- Picayune is safer than 16% of the cities in the United States.
- In Picayune you have a 1 in 34 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- The number of total year over year crimes in Picayune has decreased by 46%.
Your State Accredited Police Department, in the interest of providing a safe environment for all, and to enhance quality of life in this community, pledges to serve and protect the life and property of the people of Picayune. Their goal is to prevent crime, to preserve public peace, and to uphold those guarantees set down in the Constitution of the United States of America, laws of the state of Mississippi and local ordinances of the City of Picayune. This mission grows from their vision of the relationship between the citizens of Picayune and the Picayune Police Department.
Divisions and Services
- Citizens Academy
- Crime Stoppers
- Report A Crime
- Loud Music Complaint
- Crime Mapping
- Support Services
- Traffic Division
- School Resource
- Citizens on Patrol
- Community Policing
Picayune Police Department Address:
Bryan Dawsey, Chief of Police
328 S Main St
Picayune, MS 39466
Phone: (601) 798-7411
Inmates may send and receive mail with exceptions. exceptions include but are not
- No polaroid photos
- No staples, clasps, clips or brad allowed on correspondence
- No nude, explicitly sexual photos, photos involving indecent behavior, or tattoo drawings
- No metal, glass, hard plastics or wooden items
- No food items, hygiene, or medical items
- Writing materials, stamps and envelopes are allowed for state inmates only
- Sexually explicit material is subject to rejection
- Inmates are only allowed 6 photos with a maximum size of 5×7
- Gang material, racism, explicit vocabulary not authorized
- Items attached to correspondence are not allowed, i.e stickers,glue and glitter
- Correspondence between inmates incarcerated at this facility are not permitted
- Correspondence from inmates incarcerated at this facility to and from any other institution will need approval from the chief of security
- Cash and checks prohibited. money orders are the only form of currency accepted at this facility. any wpe of money order from any authorized seller is accepted and should be made to: pcso/inmates’ name
- Third party correspondence (letters sent through a second party) are not
- Authorized and will be held for evidence
- Bodily fluids, perfumes, colognes, powder, hair and lipstick are not authorized
- Internet pages, newspapers, newspaper clippings and copies are not allowed
- Padded or bubble envelopes are not authorized.all mail received must be received in a legal or letter envelope.
Address 1: 328 S Main St
Zip Code: 39466-4416
County: Pearl River County
Phone #: 601-798-7411
Fax #: 601-798-7412
Type: Police Departments
Population Served: 11546
Number of Officers: 24
County Sheriff, Warrant, Most Wanted Information in Picayune, Mississippi
David Allison, Sheriff
200 Julia Street,
Poplarville, MS 39470
Non-emergency: 601-795-2241 or 601-798-5528
Civil Process / Sheriff’s Office: 601-403-2340
Jail: 601-403-2512 or 601-403-2513
Warrants / Extraditions: 601-403-2538
Records Department: 601-403-2510