Search for Police Arrests in Eureka City, Montana. Results may include: Mugshot, Age, Booking ID, Global Jacket, Booked Date, MANS#, Charge(s), Crime Type, Arresting Agency/Officer, Bond/CFS, Cash/Surety, Posted By
Eureka, Montana Jail and Mugshot Information
Eureka is located in northwestern Montana, and is located in Lincoln County. The population of the town is 1,037 people. The mayor of the city is LeeAnn Schermerhorn.
Town of Eureka
11 Dewey Avenue
Eureka, MT 59917
For the year 2017, the violent crime rate for Eureka was 45.8, which was lower than the United States national violent crime average of 214.8. For the year 2016, the violent crime rate for Baker was 0.0, which was lower than the United States national violent crime rate of 216.3.
- The overall crime rate in Eureka is 73% lower than the national average.
- For every 100,000 people, there are 2.01 daily crimes that occur in Eureka.
- Eureka is safer than 83% of the cities in the United States.
- In Eureka you have a 1 in 137 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- The number of total year over year crimes in Eureka has decreased by 47%.
Eureka, Montana Police Station Information
The Eureka Police Department is located on Highway 93, and Ian Jeffock is the Chief of Police.
Eureka Police Department
855 Hwy 93 North
Eureka, MT 59917
Inmates are held at the Lincoln County Detention Center, which is located in Libby. The jail can house 29 inmates.
Lincoln County Detention Center
512 California Ave
Libby, MT 59923
|Thursday||6:30 PM – 9:30 PM|
|Sunday||1 PM – 4:30 PM|
Eureka Police Department – Eureka, Montana
Country: United States
Address 1: 855 Highway 93 North
Zip Code: 59917
County: Lincoln County
Phone #: 406-297-2121
Fax #: 406-297-2555
Type: Police Departments
Population Served: 1043
Number of Officers: 2