Search for Police Arrests in Cedar Point City, North Carolina. Results may include: Age, Race, Gender, Date Confined, Street Address: City/State/Zip: Race / Gender: Age: Mugshot, Jail Facility Location: Jail POD Location: Incarceration Date/Time: Arrest Date/Time: Arrest Type: Arrest Agency: Arrest Officer: Offense Date/Time, Offense Description, Related Incident, Court Reference, Bail Amount, Bail Type, Arrest Location:

Cedar Point, North Carolina Jail and Mugshot Information

Cedar Point is a town located in Carteret County. According to the 2016 census, approximately 1,315 people live in this area. The mayor is Scott Hatsell. The Town Administrator is Chris Seaberg.

Town Hall:
427 Sherwood Ave (PO Box 1687) Cedar Point, NC 28584
Phone: (252)393-7898
Email: townhall@cedarpointnc.org

Cedar Point Town Hall

Mayor’s Office:
Phone: 910-358-3764
Email: shatsell@cedarpointnc.org

As of March 2019, only 1 registered sex offender is residing in Cedar Point. The ratio of residents to sex offenders is 1,421 to 1 which is a lot smaller than the state average.

Cedar Point, North Carolina Police Station Information

The town of Cedar Point is rated a A+ for crime and safety. Its total crime rate is lower compared to the North Carolina average by 86%. It is also lower than the US average by 85%. The odds of a person becoming a victim here is 1 in 245. The total year over year crimes in the town has been reduced by 6%. Statistically, only 1.12 crimes happen daily in the town for every 100,000 people. Cedar Point is considered safer compared to 91% of all US cities.

The town of Cedar Point contracts with the Carteret County Sheriff’s Office for law enforcement services. The CCSO has assigned Deputy Kurt Nakamura to serve the community’s law enforcement needs. You can reach him at 252-726-1911. If he is not available, another deputy from the Patrol Division of the CCSO will be dispatched. The current Sheriff is Asa B. Buck, III.


Carteret County Sheriff’s Office:
304 Craven Street, Beaufort, NC 28516
Phone: 252.728-8400
Fax: 252-504-4818

Carteret County Sheriff

The Carteret County Detention Center (CCDC) is the only jail in Carteret County. It has an average daily population of 128 inmates. All inmates are permitted 1 visit each week (10 to 20 minutes) on their assigned day which depends on their housing unit. The visiting hours are Monday through Friday from 2pm to 3pm. You can get detailed information by getting in touch with the Carteret County Sheriff’s Office at (252) 504-4832.

MondayA & B Block
TuesdayDorm
WednesdayD & E Block
ThursdayC Block *female

Open Records Request in Cedar Point, North Carolina

The Town Clerk is the official record keeper of Cedar Point. All requests to view or obtain copies of public records are handled by this office. The current Town Clerk is Jayne Calhoun. For more information on public record requests, you can get in touch with her by calling (252)-393-7898.

Police Reports in Cedar Point, North Carolina

All reports filed by the officers of the Carteret County Sheriff’s Office are filed with the Records Division. If you want to obtain a copy of a police report, you can visit the main office located on the first floor of the CCSO or submit a request via email at jlewis@carteretcountync.gov. You can also send a request via US mail. For more information, you can call (252) 728-8400.

Mailing address:
Carteret County Sheriff’s Office
Attn: Records Division
304 Craven St.
Beaufort, NC 28516

Please Share Your Review of This Office

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*