Search for Police Arrests in Rural Hall City, North Carolina. Results may include: Age, Race, Gender, Date Confined, Street Address: City/State/Zip: Race / Gender: Age: Mugshot, Jail Facility Location: Jail POD Location: Incarceration Date/Time: Arrest Date/Time: Arrest Type: Arrest Agency: Arrest Officer: Offense Date/Time, Offense Description, Related Incident, Court Reference, Bail Amount, Bail Type, Arrest Location:

Rural Hall, North Carolina Jail and Mugshot Information

Rural Hall is a town located in Forsyth County. Based on the 2016 census, approximately 3,158 people live in this area. The mayor is Larry T. Williams. The Town Manager is Megan G. Garner.

Town Hall:
423 Bethania-Rural Hall Road, Rural Hall, NC 27045
Phone: (336)969-6856
Fax: (336)969-9081
Email: townhall@ruralhall.com

Rural Hall Town Hall

Mayor’s Office:
mayor@ruralhall.com

Town Manager’s Office:
manager@ruralhall.com

As of February 2019, 18 registered sex offenders are residing in Rural Hall. The ratio of sex offenders to residents is 1 to 174.

Rural Hall, North Carolina Police Station Information

The town of Rural Hall has an A- rating for crime and safety. The total crime rate of the city is lower compared to the North Carolina average by 44%. It is also lower than the US average by 40%. Based on statistical data, 4.5 crimes occur in the town everyday for every 100,000 people. The town is considered safer compared to 57% of all US cities. The odds of becoming a victim of a crime here is 1 in 61. However, the total year over year crimes in the city has gone up by 3%.

The town of Rural Hall contracts with the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office for two community policing officers. One officer is on day shift while the other is on evening shift. The two Community Policing Officers are Brandon Jones and Rachael Spainhour. You can get in touch with these officers by calling 336-727-2112. Part of the services provided by these officers are security/property checks. You can provide information to the Town Hall by calling 336-969-6856 or email townhall@ruralhall.com.

Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office:
301 North Church Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Phone: 336 917 7001
Fax: 336 727 8070

Forsyth County Sheriff
Forsyth Sheriff Facebook
Forsyth Sheriff Most Wanted

The Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office Law Enforcement Detention Center is the facility that houses any individuals arrested in Rural Hall. This jail is an adult maximum security detention facility that houses sentenced misdemeanor and pretrial inmates, both male and female. The jail has a maximum capacity of 1,016 inmates. Visitation hours differ between housing units.

Public Visitation Hours
9:00 – 11:30 am
12:30 – 3:00 pm
1:00 – 3:00 pm
5:30 – 7:30 pm

Law Enforcement Detention Center
201 N Church Street
336-917-7600
Winston-Salem, NC 27101

Open Records Request in Rural Hall, North Carolina

The Town Clerk is the official record keeper of Rural Hall. Any requests to view or obtain copies of public records are handled by this office. The current Town Clerk is Dora K. Moore. For further information on public record requests, you can get in touch with her at townclerk@ruralhall.com.

Police Reports in Rural Hall, North Carolina

You can obtain copies of police reports generated by the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office through its P2C website. An incident report contains information regarding the reported incident such as the date, time, and location of the event as well as the type of incident being reported. Other information within the report may include the victim’s personal details, details on other parties involved, and details on any property involved in the event. The officer’s name as well as the current status of the case can be found at the bottom of the report.

Forsyth Sheriff P2C

Please Share Your Review of This Office

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*