Search for Police Arrests in Cambridge City, Ohio. Results may include: Booking Date, Last Name, First Name, Name ID, Date of Birth, Name ID, Mugshot.
Cambridge, Ohio Jail and Mugshot Information
The City of Cambridge, Ohio has a population of 10,635. The mayor as of 2018 is Thomas D. Orr. His phone number is (740) 439-1050 and his email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The city can be found in Guernsey County.
Thomas D. Orr
City Administration Building
1131 Steubenville Avenue
Cambridge, OH 43725
Phone: (740) 439-1050
Fax: (740) 432-1754
The crime index of Cambridge, as reported by a 2016 statistic, was 263.7. There has been 42 registered sex offenders living in the city, with the residents-sex offender ratio at 250 to 1.
Cambridge, Ohio Police Station Information
A comprehensive overview of any and all yearly reported crimes in Cambridge, OH is shown in the table. In order to provide more clarity, the total number of crimes is shown as well as the amount of crimes committed per 100,000 people. The crimes indicated in the table are separated into two different categories. These categories are property crimes and violent crimes. According to the table, the overall crime rate is 67% higher than the average of crimes committed in Ohio. It is also 70% higher than the national average. When it comes to violent crimes, Cambridge, OH shows a crime rate that is 55% lower than the Ohio average. The crime rate is also 65% lower than the national average. When it comes to property crimes, Cambridge, OH is shown to be 82% higher than the Ohio average and 91% higher than the national average.
Facts about crime in Cambridge, Ohio:
- The overall crime rate in Cambridge is 70% higher than the national average.
- For every 100,000 people, there are 13.19 daily crimes that occur in Cambridge.
- Cambridge is safer than 28% of the cities in the United States.
- In Cambridge you have a 1 in 21 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- The number of total year over year crimes in Cambridge has increased by 34%.
Cambridge Police Department’s Goals:
- To deter criminal activity and have the safest roadways possible within our jurisdiction, for the citizens of Cambridge.
- To investigate and record criminal activity in a prompt, professional and efficient manner.
- To staff our department with knowledgeable, well trained and educated police officers.
- To enlist the support of the community in attaining our goal of improving the quality of life, and to keep them informed through effective communication.
- To discharge our duties in a professional and ethical manner.
- To provide equipment pursuant to officer safety, operational necessity and technological advancements.
- To allow the Cambridge Police Department to be an enjoyable and safe place to work and conduct business
Cambridge Police Department Address:
Mark A. DeLancey, Chief of Police
Cambridge Municipal Complex
814 Wheeling Ave
Cambridge OH 43275
Emergency: Dial 911
(740) 439-4431 (Dispatch)
(740) 439-5670 (fax)
The Guernsey County Justice Center and current jail was completed and started housing inmates in 1994. The Sheriff’s Office operates a “Full Service Jail” with a bureau of adult detention recommended capacity of 66 beds which include 54 males and 12 females. The Guernsey County Jail holds all inmates arrested by any law enforcement agency within the county. In 2015, we held 2,159 inmates which included 1,573 men and 586 women. The average daily population is 65.S inmates with an average of 75 % Felons and 25 % misdemeanor offenders most of the time. We operate a full service kitchen for food service which is inspected twice a year and serves approximately 69, 252 meals annually. The county contracts with a licensed dietician to ensure that each inmate gets the mandated caloric intake of 2400 calories daily at an average cost of $1.33 per meal. In April of 2016, the county contracted with premier physician services to provide health care in the jail. This includes a doctor visiting the jail once a week as needed along with a full time nurse and two part-time nurses. They have already saved the county money on inmate prescription costs and helps ensure the safety of the community by not having to transport as many inmates outside of the secured jail area for medical treatment. The jail is staffed by a jail administrator, shift corporals, and 17 very dedicated and professional corrections officers.
Cambridge, Ohio Jail:
Address 1: 601 Southgate Pkwy
Zip Code: 43725-2967
County: Guernsey County
Phone #: 740-439-4431
Fax #: 740-439-5670
Type: Police Departments
Population Served: 11847
Number of Officers: 27