Search for Police Arrests in Conneaut City, Ohio. Results may include: Booking Date, Last Name, First Name, Name ID, Date of Birth, Name ID, Mugshot.
Conneaut, Ohio Jail and Mugshot Information
The City of Conneaut, Ohio has a population of 12,841. The mayor as of 2018 is James Hockaday. His phone number is 440-593-7401 and his email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The city can be found in Ashtabula County.
294 Main Street
Conneaut, Ohio 44030
The crime index of Conneaut, as reported by a 2014 statistic, was 237.4. There has been 32 registered sex offenders living in the city, with the residents-sex offender ratio at 400 to 1.
Conneaut, Ohio Police Station Information
Facts about cirme in Conneaut, Ohio:
- The overall crime rate in Conneaut is 29% higher than the national average.
- For every 100,000 people, there are 10.05 daily crimes that occur in Conneaut.
- Conneaut is safer than 25% of the cities in the United States.
- In Conneaut you have a 1 in 28 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- The number of total year over year crimes in Conneaut has decreased by 1%.
The primary mission of the Conneaut Police Department is the prevention and detection of criminal activity and apprehension of offenders. Of utmost importance is the overall safety of the citizens of Conneaut and visitors to the City. This mission is carried out with an emphasis on integrity, fairness and professionalism as we protect and serve the community.
Conneaut Police Department Address:
294 Main Street
Conneaut, Ohio 44030
Police Reports: 440.593.7446
The Ashtabula County Jail, located at 25 West Jefferson St. in Jefferson, Ohio, opened on November 1, 1978 at a construction cost of $7 million. The current capacity is 152 inmates.
The jail consists of 5 floors with a clinic, nurse’s station, recreation area, kitchen and laundry area.
Inmates can receive care packs from friends and family members through Securepak at https://www.accesscatalog.com/shop/index.html?ProgramID=896. Packages may be ordered once every three months not to exceed $100 per order and are delivered to inmates on commissary distribution days.
Questions concerning incarcerated inmates, bond amounts, inmate information or facility policies call 440-576-3539.
All visitors must wear shoes. no bare midriffs, low cut tops, tank tops, shorts, mini skirts, see-through clothing, or gang colors will be permitted.
All visitors must have a valid photo I.D:
State I.D. Card
Restrictions Applying to Visitors:
A visitor may be denied access to the facility if any of the following conditions are met:
- The visitor has been booked into the facility within one (1) calendar year
- The visitor presents a clear and present danger to the safety and security of the facility
- The visitor has a history of disruptive behavior at the jail
- The visitor is perceived to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- The visitor refuses to comply with the posted conditions, submit to search, or show proper photo I.D.
- The Inmate refuses the visit
- Visitation restrictions have been placed on the inmate for reasons involving discipline or security
- Due to space restrictions, no one under the age of 18 will be permitted to visit
- The visitor is improperly attired. No bare feet, tank tops, halter tops, short shorts or any clothing that is determined to be inappropriate in a correctional setting
- The facility administrator or his designee determines that there are substantial reasons to justify such limitations in order to promote the safe and secure operations of the jail
Conneaut, Ohio Jail:
Address 1: 294 Main St
Zip Code: 44030-2650
County: Ashtabula County
Phone #: 440-593-7446
Fax #: 440-593-6966
Type: Police Departments
Population Served: 13500
Number of Officers: 21