Search for Police Arrests in Mount Juliet City, Tennessee. Results may include: IDN Number, Court Date, Mugshot, Case, Division, Court Event, Court Role, Case #, Document Type, Booked/Served, Charge.

Mount Juliet, Tennessee Jail and Mugshot Information

According to the 2016 census, around 33,263 people are living in Mount Juliet. The city can be found in the western region of Wilson County and is a suburb of Nashville. While it is the largest city in the county, the county seat of Wilson County is Lebanon. The current mayor of Mount Juliet is Ed Hagerty.

Contact the Mayor:

Phone: 615-969-4769

As of August 2018, 33 registered sex offenders are living in the city of Mount Juliet. The ratio of sex offenders to residents is 1 to 919 which is a lot smaller than the Tennessee average.

Mount Juliet, Tennessee Police Station Information

Mount Juliet gets an A rating for crime and safety due to its low crime rate. Compared to the rest of the state, its crime rate is lower by 53%. It is also lower than the national average by 42%. In fact, only 4.51 daily crimes that occur everyday in the city for every 100,000 people. Only 37% of the cities in the US are considered safer than Mount Juliet. The chances of becoming a victim of a crime is 1 in 61, especially since the city was able to reduce the total year over year crimes by 21%.

The Mt. Juliet Police Department employs 65 full-time employees and almost 50 volunteers who are committeed to ensuring that the life and property of the citizens are protected. Several divisions make up the department such as the Patrol Division which is responsible for providing watchful and constant patrol coverage to the community and responding to all calls of assistance. The Investigations Division is comprised of several units. The Flex Team & K9 Unit provides increased enforcement where crime trends have been identified in order to address area-specific problems. The Crime Investigations Unit consists of detectives who conduct follow-up assistance and investigations in thefts, burglaries, robberies, sexual assaults, and deaths. Other divisions include Animal Care & Control and the Administrative Division. The head of the entire police department is Chief of Police James Hambrick, PhD.

Mount Juliet Police Department Address:

1019 Charlie Daniels Pkwy, Mount Juliet, TN 37122

Phone Number:


Mount Juliet Police Department Additional Information

Address 1: 1019 Charlie Daniels Parkway
City: Mt Juliet
State: Tennessee
Zip Code: 37122
County: Wilson County
Phone #: 615-754-2550
Fax #: 615-758-7076

Additional Information:

Type: Police Departments
Population Served: 30,000
Number of Officers: 57

Mount Juliet Police Department:

Mount Juliet City Police

Mount Juliet Police Department Facebook:

Mount Juliet Police Facebook

Mount Juliet, Tennessee City Website:

Mount Juliet City

Mount Juliet, Tennessee Facebook:

Mount Juliet City Facebook

Open Records Request in Mount Juliet, Tennessee

The city of Mount Juliet has an open records policy, allowing Tennessee citizens to access public records of the city. To submit an Open Records Request, you will need to complete the request form that can be downloaded from the city’s website and submitted in person at City Hall along with proof of Tennessee residency. For more information, you can call 615-773-6254 or send an email to

County Sheriff, Warrant, Most Wanted Information in Mount Juliet, Tennessee

The officers of the Wilson County Sheriff’s Office serve warrants issued by the Wilson County Court System or a Judicial Commissioner. If you wish to lookup information on a warrant, you will need to visit the Sheriff’s Office at 105 East High Street in Lebanon. If you have information on a person with a warrant, you can call Crimestoppers at 615-444-5245.

Please Share Your Review of This Office

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *