Search for Police Arrests in Escalante City, Utah. Results may include: Mugshot, Booking Number: Name: When Booked: Age: Gender: Arresting Agency: Housing Unit: State Statute, Court, Bail Fine, Type.
Escalante, Utah Jail and Mugshot Information
Escalante is a city located in the central portion of Garfield County. As of the 2010 census, 797 people are living in this area. The current mayor is Melani Torgersen.
- The overall crime rate in Escalante is 23% higher than the national average.
- For every 100,000 people, there are 9.25 daily crimes that occur in Escalante.
- Escalante is safer than 33% of the cities in the United States.
- In Escalante you have a 1 in 30 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- The number of total year over year crimes in Escalante has decreased by 14%.
Escalante, Utah Police Station Information
Escalante City contracts with the Garfield County Sheriff’s Office for law enforcement services. The GCSO provides various services to the community including maintaining a Sex Offender Registry, operating the County Jail, and performing civil process serving. The GSCO is headed by James D. Perkins.
Garfield County Sheriff’s Office Address:
375 North 700 West, Panguitch, Utah 84759
All individuals arrested in Escalante City are housed in the Garfield County Jail located in Panguitch. Inmates at this facility are allowed visitation from Thursday through Sunday, 9am to 5pm. If you have any questions regarding visitation, you can get in touch with Jail Commander Chris Hatch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Police Records Request in Escalante, Utah
You can obtain a copy of a police report generated by the Garfield County Sheriff’s Office. To learn about how to submit a records request, you can get in touch with the GCSO by calling 435-676-2678 or sending an email to email@example.com.