Search for Police Arrests in Hideout City, Utah. Results may include: Mugshot, Booking Number: Name: When Booked: Age: Gender: Arresting Agency: Housing Unit: State Statute, Court, Bail Fine, Type.
Hideout, Utah Jail and Mugshot Information
Hideout is a town located in the northwestern corner of Wasatch County. It has a population of 656 based on the 2010 census. The current mayor is Philip Rubin.
- The overall crime rate in Hideout is 56% lower than the national average.
- For every 100,000 people, there are 3.34 daily crimes that occur in Hideout.
- Hideout is safer than 76% of the cities in the United States.
- In Hideout you have a 1 in 82 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- The number of total year over year crimes in Hideout has not changed.
Hideout, Utah Police Station Information
The Hideout Police Department is a part-time police force that works in conjunction with the Wasatch County Sheriff’s Office to provide law enforcement services to the town of Hideout.
Hideout Police Department Address:
10860 No. Hideout Trail, Hideout, UT 84036
The Hideout Police Department detains its inmates in the Wasatch County Jail. Incarcerated individuals in this facility, under normal circumstances, are permitted one 30-minute visit on each visiting day. All visitors are must arrive early to sign-in and register. The visitation schedule is as follows:
Tuesday 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
Saturday 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm
Thursday 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
Sunday 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm
Police Records Request in Hideout, Utah
Copies of police reports are available from the Town Clerk Lynette Hallam. You can learn about submitting a request by getting in touch with her at 435-659-4739. You can also send an inquiry via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.