Search for Police Arrests in Milan City, Michigan. Results may include: Inmate ID: Gender: Jail Location: Birth Date, Booked: Charges, Bond Amount, Bond Type, Charges, Court, Mugshot.
Milan, Michigan Jail and Mugshot Information
The City of Milan, Michigan has a population of 5,836. The mayor as of 2018 is Dominic Hamden. His email address is email@example.com. The city can be found in Monroe and Washtenaw County.
Milan MI 48160
The crime index of Milan, as reported by a 2016 statistic, was 127.9. There has been 35 registered sex offenders living in the city, with the residents-sex offender ratio at 172 to 1.
Milan, Michigan Police Station Information
The table illustrates an overview of the annual crime reported in Milan, MI. These figures on reported criminal activity in Milan, MI, based on a reported crime per 100,000 citizens, is shown in order to compare these rates across disparate categories. You will notice that the crimes collected here, for comparison purposes, have been separated between violent crimes and those involving or threatening property. According to the annual crime data, the crime rate in Milan, MI is 10% lower than the average of the whole of the state of Michigan, and when compared with the national average, is 26% lower than. When looking at violent crimes, Milan, MI has 4% lower than violent crime rate than Michigan average, while remaining 12% higher than the national average. In property crime, Milan, MI is 12% lower than the average of Michigan and is 33% lower than the national average.
Facts about crime in Milan, Michigan:
- The overall crime rate in Milan is 26% lower than the national average.
- For every 100,000 people, there are 5.53 daily crimes that occur in Milan.
- Milan is safer than 59% of the cities in the United States.
- In Milan you have a 1 in 50 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- The number of total year over year crimes in Milan has increased by 28%.
Mission Of Department:
The basic mission of the Department is TO PROTECT life and property, and all rights guaranteed by law, AND SERVE the citizens by preserving the peace, maintaining order, controlling crime, apprehending offenders, and enforcing the law.
Vision of Department:
The vision of the Department is “To earn the trust of all people through integrity, honesty, and service.”
Priorities Of Department: The departmental priorities are set by the Chief of Police, they are:
- The Department seeks to reduce crime and injury through preventive measures as well as immediate action in emergencies.
- It attempts to determine the community’s needs and direct its resources toward controlling crimes that are considered most serious, frightening and economically damaging.
- It seeks to protect life and limb by restricting the use of force to situations of absolute necessity.
- It limits the exercise of authority to those functions prescribed by the laws of the United States, the State of Michigan and the City of Milan.
- Under the command of the Chief of Police, there are four divisions in the
School Safety Division
Milan Police Department Address:
Donald Tillery, Chief of Police
35 Neckel Court
Milan, Michigan 48160
Fax: (734) 439-1565
Tip Line: (734) 439-4311
The Monroe County Jail maintains a series of rules for visitors to following to preserve the safety and security of your visit. To view the current rules and visitations hours, please click the link below:
Milan, Michigan Jail:
Address 1: 35 Neckel Ct
Zip Code: 48160-1511
County: Monroe County
Phone #: 734-439-1552
Fax #: 734-439-1565
Type: Police Departments
Population Served: 5000
Number of Officers: 9