Search for Police Arrests in Warren City, Michigan. Results may include: Inmate ID: Gender: Jail Location: Birth Date, Booked: Charges, Bond Amount, Bond Type, Charges, Court, Mugshot.
Warren, Michigan Jail and Mugshot Information
The City of Warren, Michigan has a population of 134,056. The mayor as of 2018 is James R. Fouts. His phone number is (586) 574-4520 and his email address is email@example.com. The city can be found in Macomb County.
James R. Fouts
One City Square Suite 215
Warren, MI 48093
Phone: (586) 574-4520
The crime index of Warren, as reported by a 2016 statistic, was 310.7. There has been 383 registered sex offenders living in the city, with the residents-sex offender ratio at 356 to 1. The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is near the state average.
Warren, Michigan Police Station Information
A comprehensive overview of any and all yearly reported crimes in Warren, MI is shown in the table. In order to provide more clarity, the total number of crimes is shown as well as the amount of crimes committed per 100,000 people. The crimes indicated in the table are separated into two different categories. These categories are property crimes and violent crimes. According to the table, the overall crime rate is 31% higher than the average of crimes committed in Michigan. It is also 9% higher than the national average. When it comes to violent crimes, Warren, MI shows a crime rate that is 11% higher than the Michigan average. The crime rate is also 32% higher than the national average. When it comes to property crimes, Warren, MI is shown to be 36% higher than the Michigan average and 6% higher than the national average.
Facts about crime in Warren, Michigan:
- The overall crime rate in Warren is 9% higher than the national average.
- For every 100,000 people, there are 8.51 daily crimes that occur in Warren.
- Warren is safer than 20% of the cities in the United States.
- In Warren you have a 1 in 33 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- The number of total year over year crimes in Warren has increased by 5%.
Deputy Commissioner Matthew Nichols joined the Warren Police Department in August of 1999. DC Nichols is a graduate of Notre Dame High School in Harper Woods, has earned an Associate Degree in Law Enforcement from Macomb Community College, a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from Madonna University, and is a graduate of the Northwestern University School of Police Staff and Command. He has previously held assignments in the Patrol Division, Training Division, Macomb Auto Theft Squad of the Investigative Services Bureau, Administrative Services Bureau, and is an adjunct faculty member at Macomb Community College. DC Nichols is currently responsible for all day-to-day operations of the Police Department.
Help out your community by providing information that will help solve a crime by calling the Warren Police or contacting Crime stoppers. The mission of Crime Stoppers is to empower people to make their neighborhoods safer. This is done by publicizing crimes that need solving and broadcasting information about dangerous fugitives, so that citizens can provide information anonymously and receive a reward up to $1000, if there’s an arrest based on their information. In 2007, more than 2900 tips were received from all areas of Michigan and over $55,000 were paid in rewards leading to arrests and closed cases.
Senior Fraud Prevention
When the weather gets warmer, con artists attempt to swindle unsuspecting seniors out of their savings.
Here is some helpful information to help keep you safe and your money in your pocket!
Be wary of anyone that approaches your home and says: “I was just in the neighborhood,” and then he/she
- wants to sell you a security system because of burglaries.
- wants to inspect your water, plumbing or furnace.
- tells you that a portion of your home or property is unsafe and needs immediate repair.
- tells you that you are receiving a refund from the water department or other utility.
- represents themselves as a representative of ANY utility company or city department.
Concealed Pistol License Information
Michigan Concealed Pistol License application forms are available via the Michigan State Police and the Macomb County websites. Printed copies are no longer supplied by the City of Warren.
C.P.L. Applicants who are City of Warren residents may have the fingerprinting process completed by the City of Warren Police Department Identification Division. Applicants must present their ID and the LIVE SCAN request form produced by the Macomb County Clerk’s Office. The fee for C.P.L. fingerprinting is $15.00 (cash or check only). Fingerprinting is performed Monday – Friday, 8:30am-11:30am and 1:30pm-3:30pm
Warren Police Department Address:
William Dwyer, Police Commissioner
29900 Civic Center Blvd.
Warren, MI 48093
Phone: (586) 574-4700
Rules & Procedures
- Inmates will be allowed two (2) visits per week with up to three (3) visitors for approximately thirty (30) minutes. Certain trusties are granted three (3) visits per week.
- All friends\family visits are conducted via video visitation (either on site or remotely). Please refer to www.icsolutions.com for details.
- On-site visiting is conducted in the Jail Annex, Sunday – Thursday, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM and 5:45 PM – 9:00 PM.
- For remote video visitation schedule, please refer visitors to the above web address.
- Visitors must register at least 24 hours prior to the visit, but no more then two weeks in advance.
- Valid picture identification (e.g., driver’s license, State I.D., or Military I.D. with picture) is required of all visitors, with the exception of children under the age of 17. Visitors under the age of 17 must be accompanied and supervised by an authorized adult visitor.
- Visitors may visit up to five (5) inmates in custody (individually).
- It is the responsibility of the prisoner to notify visitors of their program/class schedule. Programs/classes will not be interrupted for visiting.
Warren, Michigan Jail:
Address 1: 29900 Civic Center Blvd
Zip Code: 48093-2386
County: Macomb County
Phone #: 586-574-4800
Fax #: 586-574-4862
Type: Police Departments
Population Served: 137000
Number of Officers: 246
Police Records Request in Warren, Michigan
Everyone is now available to look for records in the Warren Police Department. Just fill out the Freedom of Information Act Form. You may need to give some personal information such as address, email and etc. You may also need to pay some fees. The form is provided below.